Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Insanity Day 1 + My 2 Week Insanity Meal Plan



WHEW!  They're not kidding -- this is the real deal!  I'm exhilerated and exhausted all at the same time after just doing the Fitness Test!

Here is the meal plan I came up with for my first 2 weeks based on the Elite Nutrition Guide that came with the Insanity workouts.  No I won't be giving out the recipes just because I feel like that'd be unethical.  But if you like the look of the food lists I would strongly suggest sending me an email for some more info or heading to their website and checking it out!  I'm SO happy with this investment already!

INSANITY is a trademark logo of Beachbody    

FITNESS TEST # 1 Stats
-- Switch Kicks: 43
-- Power Jacks: 47
-- Power Knees: 97
-- Power Jumps: 18
-- Globe Jumps: 6.5
-- Suicide Jumps: 14
-- Pushup Jacks: 11
-- Oblique Knees: 32

MEASUREMENTS
-- Left thigh: 23.25''
-- Right thigh: 23.75''
-- Left calf: 14.75''
-- Right calf: 14.75''
-- Left ankle: 9.25''
-- Right ankle: 9.75''
-- Hips: 38''
-- Bellybutton: 34''
-- Waist: 31.75''
-- Left Bicep: 11.75''
-- Right Bicep: 12''






No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget